Table of Contents
NDA Admit Card
UPSC pushed a notification for the NDA admit card, a required document for the NDA exam. The candidates who have filled out the application form for the NDA vacancy can check they’re admit card on the below link or the official website of UPSC(upsc.gov.in). The UPSC also sends the admit card individually to the candidates to their provided email. They can also download their admit card through their email. Candidates need their roll number or registration number to download their admit cards.
How to download NDA admit card?
Candidates are advised to download their NDA admit card by windows, laptop, or pcs, not by their mobiles.
Direct link- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
Detailed Notification- Click Here
If you are having a problem downloading an e-Admit card using suggested browsers, then clear the cache and cookies of the browser using the browser setting. If you are still unable to download the e-Admit card, please try to download the admit card using another computer machine.
If the server blocks the candidate in repetitive downloading, please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – [email protected] to unblock the downloading.
The papers in the subjects will consist of abjective-type questions only. The question paper of maths and general ability test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English
General ability- 600marks
Interest candidates read the full details in the official notification
- Check the NDA Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID, and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this NDA Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
- You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card, and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the Examination’s scheduled commencement, i.e., 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Venue after the closure of the entry.
- Please read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available in the Examination notice and “Poster containing instructions” displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature for the Examination is provisional.
- Candidate should not have or use any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the Examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action, including a ban from future Examinations.
- Use of normal or simple wristwatches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, the use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as a communication device or smartwatch is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
Candidates are advised to read the full details while downloading their NDA admit card.